Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of kazboo, and any related services provided by We are Friends, Inc.
When you create a kazboo account or use kazboo, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from further using the app, accessing our website, or using any other services provided by We are Friends, Inc.
If you access or download kazboo from (1) the Apple App Store, you agree to any Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service; and/or (2) the Google Play Store, you agree to the Android, Google Inc. Terms and Conditions including the Google Apps Terms of Service.
We, We are Friends, Inc, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page and notify you through the app and/or the email address you provided when you created your account. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on January 16th. 2023.
Limitations of Use
By using the kazboo App and our website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, any entity who you represent who has entered into these Terms of Service, and your users that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer kazboo or any materials and software contained within kazboo;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from kazboo or any materials and software contained within kazboo;
- transfer kazboo or any of its associated materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use kazboo or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service We are Friends, Inc provides;
- use kazboo or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use kazboo or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use kazboo to send unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use kazboo or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
To use the app and the accompanying services, the user must be at least 15 years old at the time of registration.
Monitoring and tracking
User acknowledges that our service in the kazboo App will use the purpose of monitoring, tracking and obtaining (including, but not limited to) access to users account, private messaging and post feed if We are Friends, Inc assume or believe that it is an infringement of Community rules or Terms of Service.
User safety is of utmost importance to kazboo.
The intellectual property in the materials in kazboo are owned by or licensed to We are Friends, Inc. You may download kazboo, to view, use, and display the application on your mobile device for your personal use only.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or these Terms of Service, and may be terminated by kazboo at any time.
You give us permission to download and install updates to kazboo on your device in accordance with your privacy preferences. This permission can be revoked at any time by deleting We are Friends from your device.
kazboo and the materials in kazboo are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, We are Friends, Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall We are Friends, Inc or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use kazboo, or any other services provided by We are Friends, Inc or the materials in kazboo, even if kazboo or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing in kazboo are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, We are Friends, Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in kazboo, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to kazboo.
We are Friends, Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to kazboo or on its corresponding website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by kazboo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Notice regarding Apple
To the extent that you are using or accessing kazboo on an iOS device, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this clause. You acknowledge that these Terms of Service are between you and kazboo only, not with Apple Inc. (Apple), and Apple is not responsible for kazboo and any materials available in kazboo.
Apple has no obligation to furnish you with any maintenance and support services with respect to kazboo.
If kazboo fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund the purchase price of the mobile application to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to kazboo and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our responsibility.
Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to kazboo or your use of kazboo including but not limited to (1) product liability claims; (2) any claim that our mobile application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (3) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third-party claim that our mobile application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights.
You agree to comply with any applicable third-party terms when using kazboo, including any Usage Rules set forth in the Apple App Store Agreement of Service.
Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service, and upon your acceptance of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you as a third-party beneficiary of these Terms of Service.
You hereby represent and warrant that (1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your kazboo account and right to use kazboo and these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We want everyone to be part of our community, feel good, have fun, learn and connect and of course have their voice heard and life seen.
Be polite. Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t have said offline. Behave and act with friendliness.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening behavior in comments or personal messages
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number
- Downloading the App and in that way promote your business will not be tolerated. Your account will be terminated without warning
Respectful Interaction: UGC Policy for kazboo
- Respectful Interaction: All users must treat each other with respect, courtesy and tolerance. We do not condone any behavior that is disrespectful or offensive.
- No Harassment: Harassment of any kind, including but not limited to sexual harassment, will not be tolerated.
- No Spam: Spamming other users is not allowed.
- No Impersonation: Impersonation of any user or other person, including but not limited to celebrities, is not allowed.
- No Illegal Activity: Engaging in any illegal activity, including but not limited to drug use, is not allowed.
- Content Restrictions: Content that is deemed by us to be offensive, harassing, or otherwise inappropriate is not allowed. This includes content that is pornographic, inflammatory, or politically sensitive.
- No Discrimination: Discrimination of any kind, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and age, is not allowed.
- Privacy: All users must respect the privacy of other users. This includes not sharing or publishing personal information without permission.
- Reporting: All users must report any incidents of inappropriate behavior or content to us immediately.
- Enforcement: We reserve the right to take any action we deem necessary to enforce these rules, including but not limited to removing or blocking content, banning users, and suspending accounts.
- User Content: We will not use any user content, including but not limited to posts, photos, and videos, for marketing or any other purpose without the user’s explicit approval.