benefit from having an online community
Connect your members closer to you and let even more people benefit from your work
Riding therapy, festival, sports event, cafe or something completely different. If you work with people with developmental disabilities, both you and your members can benefit from an online community on the social platform kazboo.
Here we have collected a few case studies for you, so that you can be inspired.
Handicapped riding and riding therapy take place in different ways around the country. It could be that you have one class a week, or it could be that handicap riding is what you do all the time. Introducing the app’s members to your place, your horses, your helpers and how it’s done not only gives peace of mind and inspiration to those who already use your service, but also to future riders and to all those who love horses, but do not have the opportunity to participate in riding where they live.
Online you can teach:
- How to groom a horse
- How to approach a horse the right way
- How to give a horse a treat
- Therefore, a helmet is required
- What clothes to wear
- Anatomy of the horse
- How to prepare for the first time you go to riding therapy
- Exercise that is good for the body when you start riding lessons
Online you can tell:
- The story of each individual horse. It’s name, favorite food and its special features etc.
- Why and how to do riding and therapy
- Who your normal customers are
- All the practical things like parking, price, toilet conditions, with or without a helper
Online you can show:
- A ride filmed from the rider’s perspective (camera on the helmet), so the spectator gets the experience from the right angle and at the right pace
- Where does it all take place?
- How does it look?
- Who are you and your employees?
- What to expect the first time
- How to volunteer
And the list could go on and on.
In kazboo, you can have your own community of people with developmental disabilities, who all have an interest in horses and a need for your knowledge and your service. You can help them cultivate their interest online.
And you will also have the opportunity to get to know some of them offline when they come for riding therapy with you.
Organizations we welcome in the online community
Do you or your organization work with?
- Clubs and/or cafes
- Short or long courses in various forms
- Life learning lessons (economy, community, sex and love life, health, etc.)
- Social support
- Festivals/music events
- Exercise and movement
- Mental care
- Care and support
- Involvement in the local community
- Sports events
- To create friendships and relationships
- Specially arranged trips
- Summer/winter camps
- Holidays/day trips
- School education
- Outdoor activities
… or perhaps something completely different that supports people with developmental disabilities, then we have space and community for you. Together we make a difference, and together we can change lives.